Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Just some updates

Well I haven't been on here lately, things have been really busy. Our Thanksgiving was good, thought the days leading into it my whole household had the stomach bug. YUK!!! I was praying Attikus didn't get, he didn't thank goodness!

I did get to go shopping on black friday. I got all my Christmas shopping done on that day. I'm so glad, now I have to wrap. I really don't like wrapping presents. I like to use bags alot!ha

Araeyah went a month ago for a speech evaluation, they sent her to the audialogist. So Thursday Dec. 4th she had a audiogram done. Well she didn't pass, so we went to see the ENT today. We knew she had lost a tube in Aug. He has decided to put the tube back in along wiht removing her adnoids. So on Monday Dec. 15th she will go in for minor surgery. I think I'm dreading the sedation more than anything. I have side affect when I'm sedated, so I don't know how she will do. She will go back to have her hearing done after all this. I hope she does better on the test. I don't know what all they will do, so i will post when I know more.

Last week Ellarie had a hard week at school. She got in trouble 3 times for the week and had to see the director of the pre-school. Good news is that so far this week is going alot better!

Now for the fact that I prayed that Attikus wouldn't get the stomach bug during Thanksgiving break. Well he decided to get it yesterday. yep! You know those cartoons of a child throwing up and it just goes every where? Well that is what he did, but we weren't home. Nope we were at Johnnies eating. I was covered and now know how my miss Araeyah feels when she wets her pants. I couldn't get home fast enough!

Now for even better news!!! Araeyah is going on 2 1/2 wks of wearing panties! WOO HOO! She stills has accidents but I think we finally hit a turning point.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

oh my goodness! i can't believe all that! i'm sorry attikus got sick. he is so small to be throwing up. i hope he gets better soon. i am really shocked about araeyah. will the surgery be outpatient? where will she have it done? i will be praying for you guys.

did ellarie get in trouble for talking still? suzanne was telling me about her and lauren! lol. ok, its not funny really but a little bit it is!

wahoo on the panties! we just have 1 kid in diapers now. yipee!