I don't know about anyone else, but putting my 4yr old to bed makes me soooooooo tired. I think she comes up with every excuse. First thing on the list will be story. I try to read a story just her and I. She is having some attention issues. I don't blame her. Next thing would be prayer, a special time for her to pray for what she has on her mind. It's starts off so sweet; thank you for my family, my friends, my grandparents, etc......THEN the mind wonders. Thank you for the light, tv, my pj's, I'm trying to stay focuse but by then I swear it's been 15 min. I finally have to shut her off. So, IN THE NAME WE PRAY is how she finishes. Mind you that was just #2 on our list. So about 5 min, I hear footsteps down the hall. MOMMY, yes I say: I LOVE YOU! I love you too, now you need to go to bed. About another 5 min, MOMMY: Go to bed I say. BUT I NEED TO TELL YOU SOMETHING: What I say WHEN IT"S MORNING TIME CAN I WATCH TV? We'll see I say This time I think is was about 2min, MOMMY: Go to bed; BUT I HAVE TO POTTY: So go 5min later I hear her coming, this time I look up and she is in different pj's. This goes on for 30 -45 min, I'M WORN OUT! Finally she's asleep, it's so quiet. Then the BABY wakes about 5min after she falls asleep. SO much for a quiet evening, I'm ready to CRASH. Got to love them, but man I still have 2 more who haven't turned 4 yet!
2 comments:
Ha ha! Ginny, I feel your pain. Ava stalls a lot too. Her thing is to get hungry or thirsty right at bedtime or to need lotion on her legs. (don't ask!) glad you are on here!
Welcome to the blog world!! I hope you enjoy it. It is a great way to journal and meet new people!
Congratulations on the new baby!!!
Post a Comment