Ok, I'm new to this. This has been truly the first week back to craziness since A.J. was born. The girls started swimming lessons this week. A.J. went to the Dr., he has gained almost a pound and grew an inch and a half. Also the girls started their summer mothers day out program on Wednesday and Thursday. Maybe in a couple of weeks I'll be able to enjoy it more. We are also moving the girls into the same romm in a couple of weeks. So who knows how my nights will be then. I'm hoping Araeyah doesn't destroy Ellarie's room. The girls are enjoying their summer so far. They love to go swimming and going down the slide. Thank goodness for their cousins who take them swimming. Mommy is to busy, and missing the pool. Count down is 4 more weeks then I'm released to swim.YEAH
Top 5 Waifus in Pokémon Legends Arceus (Ranked) FandomSpot
-
*Top 5 Waifus in Pokémon Legends Arceus (Ranked) FandomSpot*. Commander
kamado, who appears in pokémon legends: In addition, cogita says that it is
belie...
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment