Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The week before I start work

Well here is to my last week before I start getting ready for a new school yr. The summer has gone by way to fast. The girls are out of school till mid Aug. This week I also have my cousin (whose birthday is the 31st, so Happy Birthday!) She is a life saver. My girls love being with her and she helps ALOT! She swims with the girls, plays with the girls and even chases Araeyah. I decided that Tuesday would be a good day to go the Jasmine Moran Children's Museum http://www.jasminemoran.com/frameset.html

The girls have never been there, and Ellarie was excited to go to the Moozeum. Love how kids come up with words. They had so much fun, the bubble factory, water, Dinosaur dig was fun and of course the slide was a hit. My girls wouldn't stop playing. The favorite was the Grocery Store, they wanted in there every time I turned around. Araeyah just wanted to push the shopping cart everywhere (she was a crazy girl that didn't care if you or your feet were in the way) I think I will be wearing band aids for a few more days, my heels hurt. haha

To my surprise about 15min into the museum I turn around and there's the Vogler Family. It was so good to see them, I've been wanting to get with them this summer. Ellarie and Samuel had fun seeing each other, and Eli kept saying look mommy look. He knew he knew us, and Cute little Benjamin was getting so big. I will definitly be going there again. Oh! also they love the military so much I got half of addmission, nothing like saving a little money, of course it went to gas. It was a good day. and alot of fun spending hands on with my kids.




1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

that place sounds like fun. i haven't heard of it before but i will have to check it out. i can't believe it is already time to get back into the routine of things again. when do you want to go swimming again? hey, we should get w/ cheryl and her kids some day when you don't work and have a play group (it has been sooo long since we've done that!)
b