Araeyah noticed the computer first thing this morning, she was sitting here typing away. I think we are going to hook our old one up to run their games.
This week I had my 14 yr old cousin all week, and I don't know what I'm going to do next week. Anyways, I decide to go to the mall today instead of when everyone is out this weekend. WELL! Today apparantly wasn't a good day for my kids to shop. I never had so much problems with them. First they were so cranky, including A.J. Araeyah just wanted to stay home I think, and Ellarie just was being a 4yr old. I'm not looking forward to the tennage yr. Anyways got a few things, but was so tired of messing with the fussiness that we left.
I think that was God's way of me not spending money, but I know the real reason. On the way out of the mall my brother called and said they were putting my niece into the hospital. My niece is only 3wks younger than A.J. She was running a 103 temp. The whole family has had a virus going around between them, and my brother and sister-in-law both have strep. Anyways, got a phone call and my niece has meningitis (sp?) They think it's virul meningitis, but still poor thing has to have a spinal done and everything. Just keep her and the family in your prayers.
So know I'm off topic, but with the discussion of my brother it made me think again. My brother and I were raised in a church. We did have our times when we were teenagers, and had a hard time going to church. I was able to get my self back on track thanks to a great church that my husband and I found. That is a great feeling having a church family to turn to and raise your family in. My brother had a rough time with a youth director and since hasn't gone back. My family and I pray that they would find a church. I pray that my nieces will know God. I can see were God would be great for my brother's family. I know this time with my niece in the hospital, I wish it would open my brothers eyes and show him how much a church family would just make it a bigger Christian family.
Brooklyn, thanks for coming into our family's lives. My kids are blessed to have your kids around, and I know I'm grateful for your friendship and other friends you have brought into my life.
While I'm at it, I pray that God will show me how to accept my sister-in-laws. I pray that one day I will be closer that just sister-in-laws. I've always wanted a sister/friend and just maybe that will happen one day. I can tell it has with my mom and my dad's sister they are closer now since my mom's cancer.
Because I thought this was to funny!




No comments:
Post a Comment