Friday, August 15, 2008

First Day of School

Well Ellarie had her first day of school. I can't believe it's here already. She was really excited about going. My mom made her nap mat, and her first day of school outfit.





I think she was ready for me to leave.


everyone asked if I cried! Well first off, I really should have a film crew follow me. Because with my 2yr old in tow, there is no telling what is going to happen!!!!
That kid can move, for a short legged 2yr old. I go and drop Ellarie off, then I lost Araeyah; found Araeyah. Take Pic. of Ellarie, lost RaeRae again! This time bathroom. I go Potty she says, OK! Well as you may guess the potty issue is a battle of the WILLS, and GUESS WHO IS WINNING! I go and get the baby, and start leaving.
WAIT! I didn't even kiss Ellarie Bye! I ran back in and gave her a kiss.
So to those who want to know if I cried! NO! Araeyah made sure of that. I thought about crying because Araeyah couldn't stay,lol but that's another story! I went and got her this afternoon, and good NEWS! I just have to pull up and drop off and pick up at the door, WOO HOO!!!!! She had alot of fun and was ready to go back there. I'm really excited for her. I did ask who she played with, she told me 2 names, but they aren't even in her class. Who Knows!

I felt bad for a first day of school, the girls had to go to the dentist. I didn't know that it was first day when I booked it 6mos. earlier. Poor Ellarie, she even has 2 cavaties. So fall break we will be back at the dentist!

Here are some fun pictures of the week. We went out ot eat before Ellarie couldn't go again. The pics. of Ellarie waking up, is from the first day of school.



I had to put some pics. of A.J.

1 comment:

Brooklyn said...

hey girl! i was cracking up reading about araeyah on ellarie's first day of school! especially about crying b/c they can't keep her too! ha ha! you are so funny. now that they are back in school, maybe we can have lunch someday w/o kids? let me know.
b