Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Back to work

Well I started back to work today. I'm tired but excited, I have to get my schedule going with 3 kiddos. Plus 2 kiddos aren't sleeping really good, so lack of sleep is getting to me. It was a fun day, and I really like my co-teacher. We are going to have a fun yr. Poor kids have a Ms Ginny and a Ms Jennifer, won't that be fun.

Attikus was suppose to go to the nursery today, but I went to drop him off and the youngest was around 1, so I said never mind. He was really good through the meeting all day. He is such a good baby, who is rolling over all the time. He has got to stop growing so fast.

On top of going back to school this week, I thought I would put Ellarie in a cheerleading camp at the little gym http://www.thelittlegym.com/gym/default.aspx?gymid=362 She is having so much fun. I can't decide if Araeyah is going to start dance or if I should put her in gymnastics. You know Araeyah, my little MONKEY! Poor kid has so many bumps on her, and again she fell going into mazzios for dinner. I think it is becoming a daily habit of falling. I'll have to take pictures of her head, she was the right height at Ellarie's gymnastics and she creamed into the bleachers. Poor baby, through a fit for a bout 2 seconds and was ready to go at it again. I think maybe Football is her calling. lol

Speaking of Ms Araeyah, we are going to be going back to the gastro Dr. She is fine on the weight, but there is still something bothering her tummy. Good news, she can finally eat peanut butter! My poor kiddos, I wish I knew what is wrong with them. I think we may see if Ellarie has a lactose problem, then we are checking into Wheat. We may be doing both girls with the wheat. I have to wait till I see the gastro, I just may not put Attikus on food. I don't know what I'm going to do if he has problems. He is still very tiny for his age, tall though. YEAH!

My niece is better, but my brother now has it. I'm staying clear of that family. Just keep them in your prayers still.
We are heading to the lake one last time. The girls are excited, and it let's them see their Great Grandparents.

Well I have 4 more weeks till we head to the World again. I'm not even prepared for this trip, but the girls are excited. I am too, just not READY! I haven't packed for 3 kids yet. My mom is finishing up their outfits for this trip. Even A.J. will have cute little Disney Rompers to wear. She is finishing this outfit as I'm typing right now. I'll have to get some pictures of the girls in their outfits.
Photobucket They will be wearing this one when they eat with winnie the pooh. Brooklyn we need to talk to see where and if we can eat together in Feb. I told Cheryl she needed to come that week too. That would be so much fun. Let me know when you want to discuss some things about Feb. I have an idea, but you have to plan some of them in advance. Can you tell I'm excited about the trip. Got to have fun while I'm turning 30, ouch! I don't know if I'm ready for that. Actually, I think it's worse thinking of the kids birthday!

No comments: