Well today was a sad day for me. I went school supply shopping for Ellarie. I can't believe she is old enough for school already. She is excited about starting school, and that's great. It was crazy at walmart. Yes walmart, my home away from home. I think I'm there every day or every other day. Even when I'm on vacation. Today wasn't a bad trip because my father kept the girls and it was so much more peaceful. Til you made it to the school isle, it was so packed. I'm glad I only had a few items to pick up. Didn't do to much damage to the pocket book.
The girls had fun today, my dad took them swimming. They really haven't gotten to swim with him this summer. I wish I had taken some pictures.
There is still nothing new about my niece. She didn't sleep last night unless someone held her. She missed her bed. So my poor brother had to come home this morning to get some sleep after holding her all night. Don't know when she will get to come home. Just keep her in your prayers.
ELLARIE'S PRAYER: Father in Heaven hear my prayer, keep me in thy loving care, be my guide in all I do, Bless all those who love me to. AMEN
She says this every night, along with are nighlty "I Love You To The Moon And Back; Always Remember That!"
I start back to work on Wednesday, I guess it's good and bad. I'm ready to get back, but it just makes the year go by even faster. Then that means my little boy will be growing up. Yes, he is my baby. Though I try not to baby him, but he is my last. God has truly blessed us.
Top 5 Waifus in Pokémon Legends Arceus (Ranked) FandomSpot
-
*Top 5 Waifus in Pokémon Legends Arceus (Ranked) FandomSpot*. Commander
kamado, who appears in pokémon legends: In addition, cogita says that it is
belie...
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment