Ok, yes I know it's been a while since I posted. Things have been crazy around here. I have been trying to potty train my STUBBORN 2yr old. Those that know her, you know what I'm going through! The kids is in TOTAL CONTROL! She knows what she is doing, but she will only go if it's on her terms. She will even take her panties off, and go and put her pull up on to tinkle in it.(Right in front of the toilet) So I give up, I will be buying her depends when she is in high scholl!!!!
Well I didn't get to go to work today. Araeyah decided to be up all night vomiting. Found out later today that she had some of ehr sisters CHEESE, and YOGURT! Also a hot dog bun. Can we say having a milk allergy is fun. So hope to go back tomorrow.
I just set up Attikus crib yesterday, and that is were he wants to be all the time. He loves that bed. I was hoping to keep him in the co-sleeper a little longer. I don't think he got the message that he is my last, and is suppose to be the baby! He is already trying to sit. I took him for his 5mos pictures yesterday. He did so good, and they turned out great. I'll post them later, we did find out he isn't good wiht props. He wouldn't look at the camera or me. He loved the props!
Ellarie is learning so much in school. Also she is getting in trouble. She won't stop talking! She comes by it honestly!
Well that's it for now. I'm tired, just thought I would share a slide show of a few things from our Disney trip! We had a lot of FUN!
Top 5 Waifus in Pokémon Legends Arceus (Ranked) FandomSpot
-
*Top 5 Waifus in Pokémon Legends Arceus (Ranked) FandomSpot*. Commander
kamado, who appears in pokémon legends: In addition, cogita says that it is
belie...
3 years ago




No comments:
Post a Comment