Free TO Good Home
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Or who ever wants them!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Yes I said THEM!!!!!! My kids, sometimes I wonder what goes through their head. First of all my 2yr old, OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH my 2 yr old. Right there makes me TIRED! If it's possible, she will find a way.
Tonight, I hear Uh Oh, I think we lost them. (Ellarie)
(Me) Lost what?
(Ellarie) Our toothbrushes!
(Me) How?
(Ellarie) In the TOILET!
(Me) Get them out!
(Ellarie) I FLUSHED IT!
(Me) WHAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Ellarie) I flushed it to get them out! She says this while her arms are Dripping All Through My House!
WHAT GOES THROUGH MY KIDS HEAD!
So yes, free to good home, or whoever wants them. I need a VACATION!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Ellarie) just came in and said next time I can get them out! What do you mean NEXT time!
(ME) THEY DO NOT BELONG IN THE TOILET!
So here is me, I give up!
I guess I'm heading to the store tomorrow for TOOTHBRUSHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Top 5 Waifus in Pokémon Legends Arceus (Ranked) FandomSpot
-
*Top 5 Waifus in Pokémon Legends Arceus (Ranked) FandomSpot*. Commander
kamado, who appears in pokémon legends: In addition, cogita says that it is
belie...
3 years ago




2 comments:
that story is so funny! i hope you keep your toothbrush in a locked place! hey, lets get together next week.
I loved looking at your disney pictures. Your family is beautiful! Loved the 5 generations.
Post a Comment